About the role
We are looking for an experienced Retail Manager to lead and inspire our team at our large format, flagship Whangapararoa Hospice shop on the Hibiscus Coast.
As the Retail Manager you'll be responsible for the overall running of the shop and utilizing your leadership skills to create a great team culture where everyone works together to achieve a common goal - raising much needed funds for Harbour Hospice.
You will be the type of Retail Manager who enjoys connecting with & motivating your team, recognizing the skills and experience our volunteers can bring to the shop and ensuring everyone feels that their time spent volunteering at the shop is valued and appreciated.
This is a Retail Management role that is not for the faint hearted, it’s physical, it’s busy and it’s full on – but most importantly you’re not on you own as you will have the support of a part-time Assistant Manager and a wonderful team of long term volunteers to help you.
Hours required: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
What are we looking for in you?
- Extensive retail management experience with a proven track record of motivating and leading a team
- Ability to build positive, on-going relationships with a wide range of people
- Self-Motivated, someone who can see the big picture and get the best out of their team
- Experience in big, box retail would be fantastic!
- Someone who is not fazed by the physical side of the role whilst adhering to H&S requirements
- You'll be a highly organized leader, someone who enjoys working at a fast pace in a busy retail environment
What’s in it for you:
- Exciting challenge in taking a successful retail shop to the next level
- Great location for Retailers residing on the Hibiscus Coast
- Get your weekends back with a Monday to Friday working week
- Opportunity to lead a passionate team and raise much needed funds for Hospice
How to apply:
If this sounds like the type of role you’ve been looking for then I would love to hear from you. For more information call Jayne Rice, Recruitment Specialist on 0212 800323 or click below to submit your application online.