About the Role:
We are looking for a Team Leader to lead our team who work on our six bed In-Patient Unit at our Red Beach site.
This role is responsible for the people leadership and management of the IPU team to ensure the needs of our patients and families are being met through the provision of high quality palliative care.
We're looking for a real people person, someone with a passion for working together to create an environment where people can thrive. You will enjoy motivating others and having the responsibility for the day to day management of the floor and your team.
As Team Leader you will be a key member of the Clinical Leadership Team and contribute to the development and delivery of the clinical strategy.
Ideally you will have leadership experience either as a Team Leader/Coordinator or a CNS/Senior Nurse who really enjoys mentoring and developing people. You may also be a Registered Nurse who has had exposure to leadership through stepping up and secondment projects.
The demand for our service is growing and we have a big task ahead of us in terms of meeting the demand.
You will also have:
- Previous experience in Aged Residential Care, Gerontology or similar specialty
- A genuine interest in Palliative Care
- Leadership experience in a similar role
- Minimum Level 3 PDRP (Professional Development and Recognition Programme)
- Registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand as a Registered Nurse.
- Knowledge of quality improvement processes and principles
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing support, education and professional development
- Paid clinical supervision
- opportunities to continually develop your role
- Free car-parking, close to motorway connections
- Great baking, supportive, friendly team culture
How to Apply:
For more information and a position description contact Jayne Rice, Recruitment Specialist on 0212 800323 or click below to submit your application online.