0.8 FTE – 32 hours per week
Based at Hospice Hibiscus, Red Beach
- Flexibility around hours, convenient location close to motorway & free car parking
- Make a positive difference in an Organization close to the heart of so many people
- Exciting time to join our awesome team and deliver on the Harbour Hospice marketing strategy
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our friendly Comms and Marketing Team at Harbour Hospice. Working closely with a variety of key stakeholders including Fundraising, Retail and Education we have a strategy in place and exciting streams of marketing to deliver on.
- Full cycle of the marketing campaign – initial briefing, campaign development & execution
- Relationship Management with internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying process improvement strategies
- Prioritizing a fluid workload
- Management of brand and collateral across Harbour Hospice
What we’re looking for from you:
- Solid marketing experience
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Great relationship management skills across a wide-ranging audience
- Strong track record in having full ownership of marketing campaigns
- Awesome project management, budgeting and multi-tasking skills (aka juggler extraordinaire)
- Experience across a variety of marketing streams, print, digital, social media.
- Desktop publishing skills – MS Word, PowerPoint, WordPress
- Video editing, photoshop & in-design skills would be amazing, I know we’re pushing the boat here!!
What’s in it for you:
Our goal is to bust the myth of Hospice and educate the public about the amazing service Harbour Hospice offers to our patients, their families and caregivers. We have a marketing strategy in place and with the ongoing support and recognition from our Board and Executive Management Team we want you to join us on what we know is going to be an exciting journey.
For more information call Jayne Rice, Recruitment Specialist on 0212 800323 or click on the button below to apply now
Note: New Zealand experience welcome but not essential, all applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand.