Monday to Friday - 1.0FTE
Harbour Hospice is the only specialist, palliative care provider for families living in the Hibiscus Coast, North Shore and Warkworth / Wellsford communities. We provide compassionate, free care working primarily with patients, families and carers in their homes, and also within our three hospice sites. Our bespoke services include medical care, spiritual support, physiotherapy, social activities and more, with an emphasis on helping people live every moment in whatever way is important to them.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO and other Senior Managers as well as providing administration assistance to Harbour Hospice Governance bodies, such as the Board, Advisory Board, Committees and Sub Committees. This role is based primarily at our Hospice in Takapuna but will also require travel to our Hospice in Red Beach and very occasionally Tui House in Warkworth.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Previous PA/EA experience at senior management level
- Excellent minute taking, email and calendar management skills
- The ability to be self-sufficient and proactive
- Team player with a high level of interpersonal skills
- Experience in supporting a group of key stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail with accuracy & grammar
- Experience in attending board meetings
- Ability to organize corporate filing systems and maintain records
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive training provided
- Convenient North Shore Locations, close to motorway networks
- Free Car Parking
- Super friendly and supportive team
- Become a focal part of Harbour Hospice
- Make a difference in your local community
For more information call Jayne Rice, Recruitment Specialist on 0212 800 323
To apply please click on the CLICK HERE TO APPLY and attach your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you would like to join the Team at Harbour Hospice
Closing Date: Tuesday 4th February - applications will be screened whilst the role is being advertised and interviews may take place prior to the closing date.