Fundraising & Planned Giving Specialist
Fundraising - Harbour Hospice North Shore
Fantastic opportunity to support the delivery of an exciting fundraising strategy for Harbour Hospice
Hours: Full time
Location: Takapuna with occasional travel to our Hospice’s in Red Beach & Warkworth
Harbour Hospice is the only specialist, palliative care provider for families living in the Hibiscus Coast, North Shore and Warkworth / Wellsford communities. We provide compassionate, free of charge care, working primarily with patients, families and carers in their homes, and within our three hospice sites. Our bespoke services include medical care, spiritual support, physiotherapy, social activities and more, with an emphasis on helping people live every moment in whatever way is important to them.
This new role provides a fantastic opportunity to support the delivery of an exciting strategy to raise funds for the vital service that Hospice offers to patients and their families.
The role will focus on the identification and nurturing of both planned giving and major gift donors, utilizing our existing bequest database at North Shore and Warkworth, but also seeking out new opportunities for leverage and growth.
To complement the upcoming launch of a new product set and business approaches there will be the opportunity to utilise your fundraising skills to develop your networks and relationships to create a general fundraising portfolio across these areas.
As an experienced professional Fundraiser, you’ll be the type of person who can hit the ground running and be able to demonstrate compassion and understanding for the service Hospice offers. You’ll know how to “talk the talk” and adapt your style of communication according to the audience and most importantly you’ll know how to listen and ask the right questions.
What are we looking for from you?
- Relationship Management
- Well-developed networks
- Strong researching/prospect I/D skills
- Evidence of past success in bequests and fundraising
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Positive, up-beat team player
- Happy to travel/work throughout the region and remotely
- Computer literate & familiarity of fundraising software (Raisers Edge/Blackbaud or similar)
What’s in it for you:
- Inspirational leader with the full support of our forward-thinking CEO & Board
- Exciting vision to make Harbour Hospice a center of excellence for fundraising
- Convenient location, close to motorways and public transport
- Be part of an organization that makes an amazing difference to people’s lives at a time when they need it most
- An all-round awesome place to work
If this sounds like the next move you’re looking for in your fundraising career then we want to hear from you. For more information and a position description call Jayne Rice, Recruitment Specialist on 0212 800323 or click on the apply now button to submit your application online.